Limited edition & small batch run Sun50 exclusive hand-dyed beach wrap! This beautiful beach wrap made in Los Angeles with our premium Summã Fabric just happens to be the most exquisite soft-to-the-touch California knit you’ve ever known, with a very special twist. In order to create this one-of-a-kind sun wrap, our Summã Fabric was cut into small batch pieces and carefully hand-dyed by hand making each style totally unique. This exclusive tie dye process takes several days to complete, and the results are truly breathtaking. Easily worn over your swimsuit or stylishly layered over our beach shirt and paired with your favorite jeans, our sun protective clothing is designed to transition to wherever your day may take you. (A hidden hook helps to secure protection in place when the breeze picks up.) Our Summã Fabric is UPF 50+ and proudly received the Skin Cancer Foundation Seal of Recommendation.
- UPF 50+
- Decorative trim detail at hemlines and armhole openings
- 37" body length
- 2 large front pockets
- Hook & Eye closure at chest for secure fit
- Hidden message label inside garmet
- Hand-Dyed Summã Fabric More info
- XS, S, M, L, XL Fit Guide
- Model is 5'9" - wearing size medium
- Made with Love in Los Angeles, California
- Machine wash cold with like colors, only use non-chlorine bleach when needed. Lay flat to dry and cool iron if needed.