We have taken our BEST SELLING beach shirt to a whole new hand tie dye level! Buy it now if you love it, we’ve intentionally made just a few of these beauties to keep them extra exclusive. In fact, this classic UPF shirt is so HOT-off-the-production-table! The texture is so beach chic and fun to wear, we cannot wait to see how you style yours. Did we mention it was hand directed by our very own Sun50 designer, Danielle Everine.
Take the guesswork out of sunscreen application and erase the worry with our oversized beach shirt of continuous UPF 50+ protection. You’ve finally found a sun shirt that is big on comfort, style and grace in fabric so lightweight you won’t believe it’s shielding you from the UV rays. Live limitless in our classic UPF Shirts (it’s ok if you call them SPF shirts because the UV protection value is the same either way) buttoned or tied, layered or alone you will love their endless versatility. Our SolaMar fabric is UPF 50+ and proudly received The Skin Cancer Foundation Seal of Recommendation.
Color will vary in shades of blue due to the handcrafted individuality of each piece.
- UPF 50+
- 35 1/2" body length (size medium)
- Hidden message label on wearer's left placket
- Contrast fabric on cuffs and collar
- SolaMar Fabric More info
- PET Polyester
- bluesign® Approved Recycled PET
- XS, S, M, L, XL Fit guide
- Machine wash on cold, delicate cycle with like colors. Lay flat to dry, cool iron if needed.
- Made with Love in Los Angeles, California